Monday, November 19, 2007

A Day in the Life of a Managing Editor - Part 3


Another one of my responsibilities as Managing Editor is to put together our designers' kits. This is very time consuming as we have 10 designers, however, I love filling their boxes with goodies from companies who are generous enough to supply our design team with their products.

I'm especially excited about the kits I'm working on now because we received some really fun products from We R Memory Keepers, Art Declassified, Andrea's Scraps, AMACO and others. (I won't say too much more right now because that would spoil the surprise for my designers.)

Our designers use these products when designing their artwork. It's always fun to see what they come up with.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

How cool Clara! Sounds like fun! ;)