Thursday, August 6, 2009

CHA


I think I am finally settling back to my old routine after having come home from Florida's CHA. As always, it was a fun event. I ALWAYS enjoy meeting new people, and this year there were a lot of new faces...new to me anyway.

ProvoCraft hosted a wonderful gala to introduce their new product which everyone there was greatly (and I mean GREATLY) excited about. (Become a fan of Altered Arts' Facebook page to learn more about it.)

Cyndi, as always, was very open and willing to share her knowledge with those around her, specifically about Facebook. (Facebook and Twitter were hot topics this year.)

We saw some fun, new products. (Again, photos of these can be found on our Facebook page.)

I was very happy to have finally been able to meet in person our talented artist Kathleen Green. We had a lot of fun together! I even brought home a new art piece from her.

I look forward to the next CHA and hope to meet even more of our designers at some of these events in the future.

Note: Photo - Cyndi Duncan, Clara Stacko and Kathleen Green




No comments: